1. Worn a saree for the very first time. Sexy and elegant, yet dangerous. And risky. You will never know when the knot/safety pin on the skirt will fail on you.
2. Attended my first social event. Met lotsa famous bloggers, hugged Kenny Sia and got completely star-struck.
3. Final Year Project. FYP. Done. Finally.
4. Joined Estee Lauder Model Search 2009. Failed to make the cut T_T
5. Graduation trip to amazing Bali.
When H1N1 was on the rise
If any of you notice, I had extra help balancing the surfboard, or it would definitely fall on me. Damn heavy ok.
See the little feet peeking out from the bottom? =P
6. Landed on my first job with iCIMB.
7. Convocation – It’s official! I have a scroll!
8. Educational trips and visits around KL. I'm no nerd. It was by peer influence. Hehe.
At Zoo Negara
9. My first trip to Malacca since I was at most 9 years old.
10. Got an extra piercing (upper right ear) just because 2012 was sold out and we had nothing else to do in Mid Valley. Very random kan?
Don't want to gross you out so no photos.
11. Duty calls, so I resigned.
12. To celebrate Christmas together - Our tradition since 2006.